Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: To the racist, bigot...

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Agree with the job threats part

    Might wanna modify that...of course it doesnt hurt being gone I guess. I just replied to the subject and then realized that other names were on here

    Threw me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No. You made the comment about how the mods over here were so terrible or something like that and that elpn should have been banned because she posted your personal information from your precious blog on your myspace page and that I should be banned because I didn't like you because of your personal opinions. <<<This is evidence of how [censored] stupid you are, not that any more needed to be provided.

    "Well for one I am not inbreed, I am not disease ridden, and I am not a skank."

    ^^^ Lies. </div></div>

    I agree somewhat with A's comments.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Go figure that one....
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not say they were terrible I just said the mod over there I think is better. And as for you I said you should be banned because you use my opinion agains me. As for me not being any of the above mentioned things, you dont know you dont know anything about me other than what has been put forth on this board. You're just looking for someone to argue with and I am not going to be the one you get your kicks from. Blow it out your ass for all I care. </div></div>

    Tell the truth and shame the devil [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]I do not think that you are the only one who feels ike this.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree somewhat with A's comments. </div></div>
    Of course you would.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell the truth and shame the devil [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]I do not think that you are the only one who feels ike this. </div></div>

    So why do you keep coming back here, when you are banned? I mean is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to post here? Please, you are banned, by all means that definitely allows you to GET OUT OF HERE.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    (Earlier part edited off)

    First off, I hope you are kidding. I have a feeling that you are not. Looks like one of the moderators would not allow this post to be seen, since Rock says he hates bigots and racists. Just being noisy.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  8. #48
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off, I hope you are kidding</div></div>
    Yes idiot. That is dripping with sarcasm.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just being noisy. </div></div>
    You're being nosey too.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    If he had read the entire thread, he would have noticed the id explained about that post.

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    It was meant as an extremely sarcastic post, showing the stupidity of such behavior.

    That being said, I am going to edit it (told him last night that I would) but I understood the point he was trying to make
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •